Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

More about this page....AALIYAHTLCAwesomeGraphics

Everything you see on here is not by Blackground Records or Arista Records everything is all me I dont take part in makin special album covers for their singles thats something I dont do only thing Im doin here is showin my graphics to the fans for yall to enjoy and have and please do not plagerize my items claiming that their yours please do give full credit for my graphics especially if ur postin them into facebook Aaliyah groups, fanpages or your facebook page and also same goes for TLC fans I dont mind yall showin them to others I dont want ppl to think I'm copying them and in case Im not everything is all real and 100% TRUE and from the heart and soul!!!! :] Keep inviting your friends to join this page and Ima also do something special for the Vampire fans postin Queen Akasha background wallpaper as well up on the blog too...

No comments:

Post a Comment