Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Same website but diffferent style and music form...still the same people

I'm a fan of all artists so instead of this as a all only Aaliyah and TLC site like it was before I made a change to it now it'll feature all of my favorite female artists from Aaliyah, TLC, Ciara, Beyonce, Rihanna, and Nicki Minaj and Kelly Rowland pictures and music on here all together as one!! <3

Feel free to follow my official twitter at
@IamMariCristine and also become a fan of my facebook fanpage for the site called
Mari All Things Music Thanks for the continuing love, support and most of all understanding
and feel free to share ur positive thoughts in the chatbox "LooseRapChatRoom" in the pink area below the site and also you can share pay your respects to Aaliyah and TLC's own Lisa Left-Eye Lopes as welll all in the same chatbox area of the site thanks again for visiting more new and improved graphics will be added on November 30 and you can also start chatting wit me online on November 14 as well thats when everyone can join in on the chat

No comments:

Post a Comment